APG is a collection of 8888 art pieces that will be minted & stored upon the Ethereum blockchain as ERC-721 tokens. Each Angry Penguin is unique and programmatically generated from over 200 possible traits, including bodies, beaks, eyes, and more. All images and metadata are stored in IPFS. After the initial minting phase, they will continue to be on sale and tradable via OpenSea. Membership & Roadmap perks for Angry Penguins Grotto are exclusive to APG NFT holders only.
You can ask, why are these penguins so angry? Well, there are several reasons for this. And one of them is high gas fee. That is why we made a free mint of 1 NFT for everyone! You will only pay for gas. And for those who want to mint more, 2 more options will be available at attractive prices.
Unique NFT pengos
Saint Angry Penguin
Get your penguins
We are SOLD OUTBuy on OpenSea
Please connect wallet to see the minted amount.
Presale marketing, contests, giveaways
Public sale launch
APG will be tradable on OpenSea
Transfering prizes to giveaway and contests winners
- Active promotion of the collection (in progress)
- Mem and art contests, giveaways for holders
Airdrop 5 APG NFT to random OG holders
Listing on rarity services
- Verification on OpenSea
- 20% of the royalties will be donated to the Fund of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and for charity in favor of Ukrainians who suffered from the war.
- At least 5% of royalties will be raffled in upcoming events and contests for our community
- Start of work on the next collection with drops to eligible APG holders
What’s the Angry Penguins Grotto?
APG is a collection of 8888 programmatically, randomly generated NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain.
When is the release date?
February 8, at 06 PM EST | 11 PM UTC
Why get Angry Penguins?
High-level art, strong community, regular contests, giveaways, and exciting events for our fellow penguins!
Where are the images stored?
All images and metadata are stored in IPFS.
Alright, how much?
1 NFT per wallet for 0 ETH. Yes, that’s exactly it! Everyone can mint 1 NFT for free. You only pay for gas. And there are 2 more options for those who want to mint more penguins: 3 NFTs for 0.04 ETH + gas and 9 NFTs for 0.096 ETH + gas. They will then be available on OpenSea.io
How do I mint an Angry Penguin?
You’ll only be able to mint from this site using Metamask extension for your browser or Trust Wallet.
Are there secondary sale royalties?
7.5% of the secondary sales will be deducted in royalties. After all APG have been sold, we will use them to:
- – up to 20% for marketing part and sustainable development of the project, to make sure that the project continues to grow,
- – 20% to the Fund of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and for charity in favor of Ukrainians who suffered from the war.,
- – at least 5% will be returned to the community with prize payments of upcoming contests and raffles,
- – at least 25% will serve as a budget for a subsequent project with drops for eligible APG holders
- – and 30% will go to the team
When Is The Reveal?
APG will be revealed in 72 hours after mint start.
What can I do with my Angry Penguin?
You are free to do anything with them under a non-exclusive license.
what does eligible APG holder imply?
Having at least 1 APG NFT makes you a full-fledged member of our grotto and gives you access to events and raffles for all APG owners. But we recommend minting at least 3 pengos because in this case you are guaranteed to get a free drop from the subsequent collection.
Are Angry Penguins Grotto a good investment?
A long-term approach to project development in conjunction with significantly lower mint prices compared to similar projects allows us to believe that this is most likely to be a good investment, but ultimately, it is your decision that you have to make.